Just buy some photo transfer paper, shoot it through your printer and iron the resulting image onto a T-shirt or other fabric.
Method 1: Using Photo Transfer Paper
- Pick your paper. Make sure to buy the kind of paper that’s right for your printer (ink-jet vs laser jet).
- Print and trim.
- Iron it on.
- Peel away.
- 1 How do you transfer art to fabric?
- 2 Can you print a photo onto fabric?
- 3 How do you put pictures on a shirt without parchment paper?
- 4 Can you use regular Mod Podge for photo transfer?
- 5 What can be used instead of transfer paper?
- 6 How do you permanently print on fabric?
- 7 Can you Mod Podge paper to fabric?
How do you transfer art to fabric?
There are several choices depending upon what you would like to do. You can: Print photos or artwork onto Transfer paper with a computer & an InkJet or Bubble Jet printer & then iron or heat press the images onto fabric or clothing. Papers for Light and Dark clothing can be found here: InkJet Transfer paper.
Can you print a photo onto fabric?
Create something truly unique by printing your photos onto fabric! Fabric printing doesn’t just have to be about cool fashion designs, you can design something special by printing your photos onto fabrics, and then making something out of them – be it personalised clothing, bedding, upholstery or whatever you like.
How do you put pictures on a shirt without parchment paper?
- Search the internet and find your favorite book, meme, actor, character, or image.
- Cut out image.
- Take plastic wrap and cover the picture (fold excess to the back of the image).
- Place the wrapped image on the t-shirt.
- Take the iron, which should be set on high and begin to iron over image.
Can you use regular Mod Podge for photo transfer?
While there are photo transfers you can do with regular Mod Podge, the Mod Podge brand photo transfer medium is its own item and is a one step process. You don’t need glue to go along with it like you do for other photo transfers! Also keep in mind that you cannot use the Photo Transfer Medium for regular decoupaging.
What can be used instead of transfer paper?
Transfer paper hacks:
- Clear shelf paper instead of transfer paper.
- Painter tape makes great on fly transfer tape, and there is 60 yards on this roll!
- When in a pinch for transfer paper, use a roll of adhesive lint remover!
- Scotch tape can even be used as transfer tape for smaller transfers.
How do you permanently print on fabric?
You can pre-treat your fabric yourself to make the prints permanent using Bubble Jet-set, which is a liquid solution that you use to soak your fabric prior to printing. This pre-treatment will make your fabric prints permanent and washable. Once pre-treated, then adhere the fabric to a piece of freezer paper.
Can you Mod Podge paper to fabric?
You can use Mod Podge on fabric, paper, wood, plastic, almost anything!