Choosing Your Size
- BUST:Measure around the back, under the arms and across the fullest part of the bust.
- WAIST: Measure around the waist, with the tape measure flat against the figure and snug but not too tight.
- HIPS: Measure over the fullest part of the hips, usually 21-23cm / 8-9” down from the waist.
How do you take women’s clothing measurements?
How to Measure
- Bust/Chest: With arms relaxed at sides, measure around the fullest part of the chest/bust.
- Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, smallest part of waist.
- Hips: Standing with legs together, measure around fullest part of hips.
- Inseam: Measure inside length of your leg from crotch to bottom of ankle.
How do I know my size?
Take your measurements
- Bust. Measure under your armpits, around your shoulder blades, and over the fullest part of your bust.
- Waist. Measure around your natural waistline.
- Hip. The hip should be measured around its fullest part (about 8 inch.
What is good measurements for a woman?
your ideal measurements should be: Bust, 34 inches to 35 inches: waist, 24 inches to 25 inches; hips, 34 inches to 35 inches. If you’re a tall woman of over 5 feet 6 inches, you must stack up to these measurements for perfection: Bust, 35 inches to 37 inches; waist, 25 inches to 27 inches; hips, 35 inches to 37 inches.
How do I know my size when shopping online?
Measure Yourself You can do this by measuring around your chest for bust, around your belly button for waist, and around your hip bones for your hip measurements. Write down your numbers and keep them handy when you’re ready to start buying clothes online.
Where do I take my own measurements?
How to Take Your Measurements
- Shoulder Width: Measure across the back from the corner of one shoulder to the corner of the other shoulder.
- Bust: Measure around the fullest part of the bust.
- Waist: Measure the smallest part of the waist.
- Center Front Length:
How do I measure my girth?
Girth – Girth is the most important measurement when determining size! To measure girth, place a tape measure at the top of the shoulder where a leotard strap sits, then down through the crotch and back to the same shoulder. Measuring tape should be close to the body but not tight.