A navy dress shirt—just like a perfect white one—is a must-have, great for any guy’s wardrobe. Paired with a knit tie and khaki pants, like this pair from Bonobos, you’ll be ready for a chilled out day at the office.
- 1 What goes well with navy blue shirt?
- 2 What colors look good on a navy shirt?
- 3 What Colour trousers go with navy blue shirt?
- 4 What color pants go with a blue shirt?
- 5 What goes well with a navy top?
- 6 Does navy and grey go together?
- 7 Does grey and navy go together clothes?
- 8 What color pants go with navy top?
- 9 What Colours match navy blue?
- 10 Does navy blue shirt match black pants?
- 11 What can I wear with a blue shirt?
- 12 Which Colour jeans is suitable for blue shirt?
- 13 What color is best with blue?
Suits, blazers and sport coats in black, gray, brown, white and navy itself – basically every key neutral – can complement a navy shirt. Navy looks particularly chic paired with black. Plaid, checked or striped jackets with a touch of dark blue are casual alternatives to suits that still look polished.
The Most Stylish Colors to Wear With Navy Blue
- Blue. You can also try a tonal look.
- Red. Add a little color with a bold tee.
- White. You can’t go wrong with navy and white.
- Beige. Beige is the perfect color if you want to stick to a neutral palette.
- Yellow. We love the addition of a mustard yellow.
Khaki pants and dark blue shirts are the best casuals and formal color combinations. Checked blue shirt and dark grey trouser is a wise section for your office.
What color pants go with a blue shirt?
A spectrum of colors, from white to purple, can go well with blue pants. Furthermore, a sky blue shirt combination with black pants can be a great choice for formal meetings or daily office wears. Whereas, a blue shirt can be paired up with grey, black, khaki, or cream pants.
Pair your navy shirt with white shorts or capri pants, adding sandals or canvas slip-ons in white, navy or a combination of the two. Layer a navy button-down shirt over a t-shirt with a nautical screen print or a striped tank top. Slip the navy shirt on over a white sundress for a breezy summer look.
4. Grey and navy blue. As with any dark paint colour it’s important to balance it with large areas of neutral to stop it being too overbearing in a room. The rich navy mixes beautifully with pale greys and lighter blues to create a gentle, natural colour combination.
If you make grey and navy pieces the bulk of your wardrobe, you’ll find that it’s easy to: 1. Navy and grey go with every other colour, so you can throw any combination of clothes on without worrying about whether anything’s clashing.
Combining a navy blouse with black tapered pants is a savvy option for a smart and polished outfit. A pair of grey snake leather pumps will pull the whole thing together. Go for a navy blouse and a navy denim button skirt for a laid-back and fashionable look.
Black-shaded hues like dusty purple, hunter green, and maroon share navy’s intensity and are likely to fade when paired with the dark-blue hue. Luckily, you’ll find plenty of colors, including mustard yellow, bright pink, cherry red, and even metallic gold, that go beautifully with navy blue.
The short answer is yes, you can wear navy blue with black. Black and navy are predominant colors in a man’s wardrobe with good reason. Both colors are flattering and pair well with almost anything you could imagine.
What can I wear with a blue shirt?
“A mid- or sky blue dress shirt is perhaps the most versatile, and will go perfectly well with navy, grey, beige or brown,” says Lachter. The reason for this is that while darker hues are good for casual outfits (in the case of the chambray shirt), they can be tricky for more formal occasions.
Which Colour jeans is suitable for blue shirt?
Instead, consider blue jeans for a brown tee. For a black shirt, consider either black jeans or blue jeans. Another general rule is to never match too much. This means if you’re wearing a blue shirt, avoid blue jeans.
What color is best with blue?
What colours match with blue?
- Light blue looks great with yellow and shades of pink.
- Royal blue looks great with bold colours such as red, white, pale pink and yellow.
- Baby blue looks great with complementary colours such as white, grey, peach, pink, and dark blue.