Wrap the sides of the tissue paper neatly around the shirt. Fold one side of the tissue paper neatly over the left side of the shirt, followed by the right side. Then, fold the bottom of the tissue paper up, and fold the top of the paper down. This will create a neat square or rectangle that will be easier to wrap.
What can I use instead of wrapping paper?
50 Alternatives to Wrapping Paper
- Fabric gift bag.
- Homemade drawstring bag.
- Gift bag made from a sleeve.
- Colourful pillowcase.
- Square of fabric.
- Kids’ drawings or paintings.
- Plain brown paper.
- Brown paper stamped with fun patterns.
How do you wrap a big present without tape?
1. Wrapping without tape
- Step 1: Measure around gift, then cut.
- Step 2: Cut wrapping paper into square.
- Step 3: Fold top flap over the gift. Make creases with your finger for smoother edges.
- Step 4: Fold over other next two flaps.
- Step 5: Pull the final flap over the gift and tuck it in.