Pin these projects:
- Add a cute ribbon.
- Cut out most of the back of your T-shirt and tie what’s left.
- Make a skull cutout.
- Make a line of bows along the back of your T-shirt.
- Make a geometric design.
- Cut out a tree of life shape.
- Make a butterfly twist tee.
- Create a cool high-contrast look by layering.
How do you style a plain top?
101 Ways to Style a Plain White Tee For Summer
- Co-ord Skirt + Blazer Set.
- Black Crop Top + Black Pants + Crossbody Bag.
- Cuffed Mom Jeans + White Kicks +Tan Tote.
- Floral Midi Skirt + Block Heels + Hoop Earrings.
- High-Waisted Black Skinny Jeans + Sunnies.
- Knotted Tee + Pink Slip Skirt + Belt Bag.
How do you make masculine clothes more feminine?
Cinch an unbuttoned button-up with a belt. Hang your button-up open as if it were a jacket and use a belt to cinch not at the hips but around the waist. Pair with a patterned tank, or keep it classy with neutral colors. Finish the look with a pencil skirt for a more feminine cut, or pair with trousers for more comfort.
How can men make clothes feminine?
Wear tighter-fitting clothing that complements your body shape. Men tend to wear baggier clothing than women do, so updating your wardrobe to include some tighter clothing is a simple step you can take to appear more feminine. When lounging around, try some short shorts and a tight tank top or T-shirt.
How do I customize a plain white T-shirt?
Ten ways to transform a plain white tee into modern, stylish every day wear.
- Look No. T-Shirt turned dress.
- Look No. T-Shirt turned mini.
- Look No. Add button tabs to sleeves.
- Look No. Wrap it around – instant skirt.
- Look No. Metallic watercolor fabric paint.
- Look No. Off the shoulder hi-low dolman.
- Look N0.
- Look No.