With a collared dress shirt, wear your chain tucked inside your shirt collar. Choose a length that is not too long, so that it is visible even with your jacket buttoned. If you want to go for a more-is-more look, you can also play with layering your chains and pairing longer and shorter chains together.
- 1 Do you wear a chain inside or outside your shirt?
- 2 Can you wear a chain with a polo shirt?
- 3 Can you wear a necklace with at shirt?
- 4 How do you accessorize a collared shirt?
- 5 Is wearing a gold chain tacky?
- 6 Why do men wear chains?
- 7 What do you wear with a gold chain?
- 8 Can I wear a chain with a suit?
- 9 How do you style necklaces?
Do you wear a chain inside or outside your shirt?
Long chains or cords are good for pendants, but often hide them underneath your shirt. The ornaments attached to them will generally only be worn outside very casual outfits, meaning you’ll need a V-neck or a few open buttons if you want the pendant to be visible.
Can you wear a chain with a polo shirt?
Under or Over the Shirt Depending on what sort of style you prefer, you can wear your chain under or over your polo shirt. Some prefer to go for a much more casual appearance by unbuttoning the polo, revealing a bit of chain and chest.
Can you wear a necklace with at shirt?
If the t-shirt you’re going to wear has a V-neck, you have to choose a necklace that follows the shape and size of the neckline. So round and rigid shaped necklaces are barred: it is better to opt for a soft necklace with a small pendant or charm at the center.
How do you accessorize a collared shirt?
10 Stylish Ways to Wear a Collared Shirt
- Opt for Oversized. If you’re used to button-down shirts with a slim fit, then you might want to grab one in a size (or two) larger.
- Go garçon.
- Try it with slim shorts.
- Play with prints, please.
- Dare to don a low V.
- Lounge in pique polos.
- Layer, layer, layer!
- Denim can do no wrong.
Is wearing a gold chain tacky?
Gold. Gold is the confident man’s choice, and one that oozes opulence, but done incorrectly it can look tacky. It can also come across brash and/or ostentatious, so it’s best to keep it to a minimum if you decide to go for it.
Why do men wear chains?
Men wear necklaces for all kinds of reasons: they enjoy having fun with their style, for the feeling of luxury, and to express themselves. One of the more special things about wearing men’s jewelry like necklaces is how personal they can be.
What do you wear with a gold chain?
Real Gold Chains Wear a plain white T-shirt with a single chain, or layer them together for a complex aesthetic. In the winter, add a trench coat in a similar shade for a well-rounded and holistic feel. This is a great way to polish off an ensemble without overdoing it.
Can I wear a chain with a suit?
If you emphasize on the material and men’s necklace lengths, then different necklace chain types would fit well with the suit you are wearing. Simplicity is the Key: The first rule in wearing a men necklaces with a suit is to leave behind the tie and unbutton the first button of your dress-shirt.
How do you style necklaces?
How to wear a necklace
- Keep it neat. Make sure the styles are congruent so your necklace blends with the rest of your outfit.
- Keep it simple with busy tops. Wear simple and long necklaces when your outfit has a lot going on to prevent a confusing look.
- Don’t distract from your face.
- Find your focus.