- 1 T-shirt printing. T-shirt printing is, of course, the number one method of decorating a t-shirt.
- 2 Stitch sequins on t-shirts.
- 3 Fabric flower decorating.
- 4 T-shirt embroidery.
- 5 T-shirt fabric painting.
- 6 Decorate with beads.
- 7 T-shirt decorating ideas with ribbon.
- 8 Flower Applique on t-shirts.
How do you transfer an image onto a shirt?
How to Get a Picture on a Shirt: Recap Steps
- Choose Your T-shirt.
- Choose Your Transfer Paper.
- Prepare Your Artwork.
- Print Your Artwork on Transfer Paper.
- Prewash the Shirt to Prevent Shrinkage.
- Place the Shirt on a Table or Other Hard Flat Surface.
- Peel the Backing Paper off the Transfer Paper.
How do I customize a plain white T-shirt?
Ten ways to transform a plain white tee into modern, stylish every day wear.
- Look No. T-Shirt turned dress.
- Look No. T-Shirt turned mini.
- Look No. Add button tabs to sleeves.
- Look No. Wrap it around – instant skirt.
- Look No. Metallic watercolor fabric paint.
- Look No. Off the shoulder hi-low dolman.
- Look N0.
- Look No.
How do you iron a picture on a shirt with regular paper?
Take plastic wrap and cover the picture (fold excess to the back of the image). Place the wrapped image on the t-shirt. Cover with parchment paper once its where you want it. Take the iron, which should be set on high and begin to iron over image.