HOW TO FOLD AN ORIGAMI SHIRT.
- Take your square of origami paper, fold and cut in half.
- With the coloured side facing down, fold the bottom edge up by a third.
- Flip it over and fold in half.
- Fold the bottom 2 pieces out at an angle to make the shirt sleeves.
- Flip the paper over and fold the top edge down about ½ cm.
How do you make a wearable shirt out of paper?
Newspaper Shirts – An Easy, Fun and Silly Craft Project!
- Have the “shirt-wearer” lie down with their torso fully on a sheet of newspaper.
- Stack one sheet on top of the other and cut through both on the marked outline.
- Tape the two sheets together at the outer shoulder mark and slip sheets over your child’s head.
How do you make a paper top spinner?
How to Make Paper Spinners
- Step 1: Materials.
- Step 2: Fold Paper in Half.
- Step 3: Tear/Cut Along the Fold.
- Step 4: Fold the Half Sheets.
- Step 5: Fold Down the Corners of Each Piece.
- Step 6: Attach the Two Pieces to Create the Spinner.
- Step 7: Shape Spinner for Best Spinning Abilities.
- Step 8: Customize.