Go to the Shirts tab. Locate the shirt that you want to delete from your profile. There should be a three-dot menu that will open a list of actions that can be performed. Simply click on delete.
- 1 How do you delete Roblox creations?
- 2 How do you sell a shirt you made on Roblox?
- 3 Do you get Robux back if you delete an item?
- 4 How many warnings do you need to get banned on Roblox?
- 5 How do I get a refund on Roblox?
- 6 How do you delete items in Roblox Studio 2020?
- 7 Is there a way to sell clothes on Roblox?
- 8 Can you upload shirts without premium Roblox?
- 9 Do you need premium to make shirts on Roblox?
- 10 Will Roblox Add refunds 2021?
- 11 Is Roblox gonna add Refunds 2021?
How do you delete Roblox creations?
Sadly, you can’t deactivate your Roblox places. The only option to delete a place you’ve created is to replace it with an empty template.
How do you sell a shirt you made on Roblox?
- You will need to have a membership and have created an item of clothing.
- Go to the Create section located in the blue bar at the top of the site.
- Click on either Shirts, Pants, or T-Shirts in the left column, depending on your design.
- Click the gear to the right of the item you want to sell.
Do you get Robux back if you delete an item?
At this time, there is not a way to get Robux back once you have made a purchase or a way to delete an item made by Roblox once it is owned. We recommend you to use our Try it On Feature before completing your purchase.
How many warnings do you need to get banned on Roblox?
Usually you get two warnings before a temporary ban. Generally your first ban will be about 3 and 1/2 days, so it isn’t that long. If you do something really severe though, you might get banned immediately, and each time you get banned the time increases.
How do I get a refund on Roblox?
This is what you need to do to request a Roblox refund online:
- Log into your account.
- Open the details of the item you want to get refunded for.
- Copy the name of the item.
- Find the developer’s account.
- Message them with Refund and the name of the item.
How do you delete items in Roblox Studio 2020?
Deleting the Baseplate
- Click the arrow next to Workspace in the Explorer window.
- Select Baseplate.
- Press Delete on the keyboard.
Is there a way to sell clothes on Roblox?
To sell an item that meets the above requirements, first go to its details page. Once there, click the three dots above the box that contains the price and Buy Now buttons. Then select Sell in the menu that displays. You will then be given a box that lets you set your price.
Can you upload shirts without premium Roblox?
Please note that your account must have a membership to upload and sell shirts or pants. While you can still create t-shirts without a form of membership, you will not be able to sell them.
Do you need premium to make shirts on Roblox?
You must have a subscription to upload and wear your custom shirt and also to make robux just by making the shirt. You can create t-shirts without a Premium membership while you need a membership to make a shirt. To learn how to create a t-shirt, please read our article on How to Make a T-Shirt on Roblox.
Will Roblox Add refunds 2021?
At present, Roblox will not honour a refund request under any usual circumstances. “At this time, there is not a way to get Robux back once you have made a purchase or a way to delete an item made by Roblox once it is owned. We recommend you to use our Try it On Feature before completing your purchase.”
Is Roblox gonna add Refunds 2021?
Is ‘Roblox’ finally adding refunds? Unfortunately, there has been no official news from Roblox Corporation, the developer behind the popular game, that refunds are on their way.