Creating a Teddy Bear Shirt. Mark a piece of folded fabric along the sides of the teddy bear. Fold a piece of fabric in half and smooth it out to ensure there are no lumps or bumps. Lay your teddy bear on the fabric and mark the fabric on both sides of the teddy bear under the armpits and next to its waist.
How many shirts does it take to make a memory bear?
This Memory Bear was made from 2 mens shirts.
How do you make a Tshirt stuffed animal?
Here’s a brief how-to:
- Grab a t-shirt.
- Turn the t-shirt inside out and lay it flat.
- Cut excess fabric away, leaving about an inch around all sides.
- Sew around the edge of the cut-out, leaving about a 1/4″ seam allowance (I left more, but it’s unnecessary).
- Turn right-side out.
How do you make a teddy bear dress?
1 Method 1 of 2: Making Teddy Bear Pants or a Skirt
- Draw a pattern for the pants or skirt on a piece of paper.
- Pin the pattern onto a piece of folded fabric.
- Cut along the edges of the pattern to create 2 pieces.
- Fold over the top and bottom edges of the pants or skirt.
- Sew or glue the folded edges to secure them.