Start from the top of the centre back, just below the collar and measure to your shoulder. Then measure from your shoulder to your wrist bone. Run the measuring tape around the widest part of your chest, just below your armpits.
How do you measure clothing size men?
- Chest: Take measurement up under the arms and around chest.
- Sleeves: Measure from the base of the neck, across shoulder, down arm to slightly bent elbow and up to wrist.
- Waist: Measure circumference at the narrowest part.
- Hips: Measure at the fullest point, standing with feet together.
How can I measure my shirt size?
How to measure yourself for a shirt
- Collar Size. First measure the collar size.
- Sleeve Length. Start from the top of the centre back, just below the collar and measure to your shoulder.
- Chest Width. Run the measuring tape around the widest part of your chest, just below your armpits.
- Waist Width.
How do you measure a man’s chest for a shirt?
To find out your chest size, take a tape measure and wrap it under your armpits at the fullest part of your chest. Stand straight and don’t puff out your chest. Keep the tape measure taut, but not constricting. It shouldn’t be squeezing down your chest, just resting.
How do I know my size?
Take your measurements
- Bust. Measure under your armpits, around your shoulder blades, and over the fullest part of your bust.
- Waist. Measure around your natural waistline.
- Hip. The hip should be measured around its fullest part (about 8 inch.