Shirt Length Button up the shirt and lay it flat on the ground with the back of the shirt facing up. Place the measuring tape at the seam where the collar band attaches to the yoke (the fabric that sits across the shoulders) and measure straight down the middle of the back of the shirt to the hem at its longest point.
How do you measure shirt size at home?
Take the length measurement in the back, from collar to hem. Place the measuring tape at the bottom edge of the collar, right where it connects to the shirt. Pull the measuring tape straight down towards the bottom edge of the hem, and record your measurement.
How do I know my size?
Take your measurements
- Bust. Measure under your armpits, around your shoulder blades, and over the fullest part of your bust.
- Waist. Measure around your natural waistline.
- Hip. The hip should be measured around its fullest part (about 8 inch.
How do I measure my shirt size online?
It’s easy, take your chest measurement (widest part of your chest). Just add 4-5 inches for space and total is your Shirt chest length. This is for the slim fit. If you want loose fitting, add 5-8 inches to the chest length.
How do you determine your clothing size?
Choosing Your Size
- BUST:Measure around the back, under the arms and across the fullest part of the bust.
- WAIST: Measure around the waist, with the tape measure flat against the figure and snug but not too tight.
- HIPS: Measure over the fullest part of the hips, usually 21-23cm / 8-9” down from the waist.