- Fold your t-shirt in half and place on the fold of your fabric.
- Fold the top of the pocket down 1″ toward the wrong side and press.
- Place pocket on top of front dress pattern in desired location and pin, with the right side facing up.
- Place front and back dress right sides together matching up all seams.
Can I make a dress with 2 yards of fabric?
2 yards is often more than enough material to work with. Many people do not know how large 2 yards can actually be. But when you buy fabric in larger widths you are getting 72 inches times 45, 72 x 54, 72 x 60, and all the way up to 110 inches wide.
What can I make with 3 yards of fabric?
5 Fun Things to Do with a Few Yards of Fabric
- Cover a Headboard.
- Add Some Splashy Pillows.
- Perk up Place Settings with Fun Napkins.
- Dress Your Table with a Runner.
- Frame Your Windows and Doors.