Pair your blue suit with a white shirt, with a bow tie or a long tie in woven silk or think of a blue suit with a pink shirt for a touch of element. A dark blue suit combination can look slick and sharp, especially for your sartorial evenings.
- 1 What color shirts go with blue suits?
- 2 What do you wear with a navy suit?
- 3 What colour shoes go best with a blue suit?
- 4 What Colours go well with blue?
- 5 What dress color goes with a navy suit?
- 6 What color shoes go best with navy suit?
- 7 What color shoes should you wear with a navy suit?
- 8 How do you accessorize a navy suit?
- 9 What socks do you wear with a blue suit?
- 10 Is it OK to wear black shoes with blue suit?
- 11 Is it OK to wear brown shoes with a blue suit?
- 12 Can you wear GREY shoes with a blue suit?
What color shirts go with blue suits?
The most common shirt colour to wear with a blue suit is white, but you can also wear lighter shades of blue and pink. Try adding in patterns such as pinstripes too, for an extra stylish flair.
Wearing your navy suit with a classic white shirt will create the ultimate sophisticated style. The combination can even be used as a stylish replacement to a classic black suit. Just ensure that your accessories are suitably formal. A leather belt and Oxford shoes in either brown or black will do the trick.
What colour shoes go best with a blue suit?
The shoes that go best with a blue suit are navy or white. Ground a blue suit with navy shoes for a sophisticated tonal look that still feels relaxed. White provides fresh contrast when worn with blue, and looks clean and crisp enough for the workplace.
What Colours go well with blue?
What colours match with blue?
- Light blue looks great with yellow and shades of pink.
- Royal blue looks great with bold colours such as red, white, pale pink and yellow.
- Baby blue looks great with complementary colours such as white, grey, peach, pink, and dark blue.
There are so many great colors that go well with a navy suit. Really, just about all wedding colors will match. Our favorites, however, are the colors that really pop. So bright shades of coral, yellow, purple, mint, etc.
The best shoes to wear with a navy suit are black, navy or cognac: keep within these tones for a foolproof office look. The most understated option, black will always look sharp with a navy suit. This will always be the most straightforward choice, since you don’t need to consider different shades.
But what colour shoes should you wear with a navy suit? Dark blue hues such as navy are best complemented with the warmth of brown tones, whether that be light or dark. From rich chocolate to lighter tan, pairing brown leather or suede Oxfords or brogues with a navy suit will always result in a stylish aesthetic.
Style Rules For Wearing A Blue Suit
- Choose a white shirt. Ok, you can push the boat out a little with a light blue or light pink shirt.
- Focus on the fit. As we are always stressing, fit is everything.
- Wear black or brown shoes.
- Don’t buy cheap.
- Go for classic over trendy.
- Use bold colours in your accessories.
What socks do you wear with a blue suit?
When talking about suits, wear your black socks with medium or dark blue suits, and medium or dark brown shoes. Neutral colors such as shades of white, beige, but also darker colors such as shoes of grey or khaki can go with blue suits.
Is it OK to wear black shoes with blue suit?
The important thing to remember is not all blue suits should be worn with black shoes. If the blue suit color is too light or vibrant then the suit overall skews more casual, making it less appropriate to wear a shoe as formal as black.
Is it OK to wear brown shoes with a blue suit?
When paired with a blue suit, brown shoes look better, clash less, and are easier to wear in a mixture of settings. Brown shoes can be seen as much more versatile – paired with a suit for work, or with a pair of jeans for an evening look.
Can you wear GREY shoes with a blue suit?
Blue + Gray Neutrals also work really well with blue wedding suits and putting it with gray creates a calm and cool color combo. Simply make sure you pick the right shades so that they work with the shade of blue and the style you’re going for.