Whether you want to dress yours up for the office or need a simple top to pair with that trendy skirt, it always comes in handy.
- Tucked into Denim Cutoffs.
- Tied at the Waist with a Skirt.
- Buttoned Over Leggings.
- Pulled Off the Shoulder With Denim.
- Half-Tucked into Jeans.
- Underneath A Blazer.
- 1 What goes well with a white button up shirt?
- 2 What goes well with white button-down?
- 3 What goes well with button-down shirt?
- 4 What pants go with white shirt?
- 5 How do you style a white shirt?
- 6 How do you style a white button down for work?
- 7 How do men wear white shirts casually?
- 8 How do you style a white shirt men?
- 9 How do guys wear button-down shirts?
- 10 Can you wear a button down shirt with shorts?
You can pair it with trousers and a blazer and head into work. You can tuck it into jeans, slip on sneakers, and go about tackling your weekend to-do list. Tie it up, cuff the sleeves—no matter your preferred styling or the time of year, you really can’t go wrong with a white shirt.
16 Ways to Style a Plain White Button-Down
- Paired with a puffer. Source: @simplytandya.
- With a structured coat and tailored denim. Source: @brooklynblonde1.
- Cinched with a chunky belt.
- Under a sweater.
- Half-tucked with lounge pants.
- Under a sweater vest.
- With a statement skirt.
- With flare denim jeans and loafers.
24 Fresh Ways to Wear That Button-Down That’s Buried at the Back of Your Closet
- Knot a sweater over it for some dimension.
- Try it off-the-shoulder with jeans.
- Wrap it slightly and tuck into trousers.
- Leave it open with a monochromatic look.
- Knot a short-sleeved version with wide-leg jeans.
What pants go with white shirt?
For example, if you’re wearing a white shirt, your best bet it to wear a pair of brown pants. On the other hand, if you want to wear a darker top (such as a dark blue shirt), you could opt for a lighter pair of pants (like a pair of khaki colored pants).
How do you style a white shirt?
29 Ways to Style That Plain White T-Shirt in the Back of Your
- Play With Length: Pair a Cropped T-Shirt With a Long Skirt and Blazer.
- Tuck It Into a Cute Leather Miniskirt.
- Pair It With Shorts and Lace-Up Espadrilles.
- Wear It With a Vibrant Jacket and Statement Purse.
- Layer It Under a Matching Set.
What to Wear With a White Button Down Shirt. Basically any bottom will work with white button down shirts. Denim shorts look exceptionally cool and a button down will elevate how casual they are. Jeans (Mom jeans, skinny jeans, flared jeans, whatever…)
How do men wear white shirts casually?
The casual look For a stylish and comfortable casual look, wear your white shirt with a well-fitting pair of jeans, a brown leather belt and pair of casual loafers or moccasins. Keep the sleeves of your shirt rolled up. For a look with a ‘bad boy’ vibe, add a black leather jacket and a pair of aviator sunglasses.
How do you style a white shirt men?
White t-shirt style tricks – Your guide to styling that classic white tee ’round the clock!
- White shoes style with bomber jacket.
- Chinos with loafers and casual blazer outfit.
- Black jeans outfit men with trainer shoes.
- Sneakers outfit with full sleeved white t-shirt and scarf style.
Wear the shirt under a well-fitting sweater or over a full-sleeved shirt with cuffs rolled up. Such shirts go well with V-neck sweaters. Another complete look is to wear men’s button-down shirts under a blazer and tuck them into the jeans. Use matching accessories like a leather belt and branded shoes.
Don’t wear a long-sleeved, button-fronted, collared shirt with shorts. Even with the sleeves rolled up it’s too much of a stylistic mix-and-match. T-shirts and shorts is a look that flatters no one. It may be appropriate in casual settings, but it’s not going to make you look as good as other options.